Wednesday 16 November 2011

woof!

Lately, I've been spending a lot of time looking at these two beauties...



...because I'm working on a new range of things! 

For Spitaflields, I'm working on a series of menswear accessories, and the change is exciting and a little bit nerve-wracking all at the same time. It's lovely to be trying something a bit different, though!

If you're interested in seeing a few of my dog illustrations, there are a couple of pictures over here. The very lovely Emy currently stocks them in her Brixton-based shop, Brixi, so if you're ever in that part of town, please stop by! And if you want to know about the sort of independent vibe Emy has to offer, then Daisy Fay happened to snap a few pictures on her last visit there. 

And in other dog related news, I downloaded the Daily Puppy app! It doesn't fail to brighten my day.

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment