Friday 27 January 2012

pets on furniture

I just wanted to share these pictures I found on http://www.desiretoinspire.net/ blog. Its a lovely interiors blog I lust after, particularly for the beautiful clean modern interiors it has (not like me at all!). But then they have a regular Monday slot for Pets on Furniture (where you, too, can send your pictures to them in hope they might include them) I couldn't resist sharing. They do warn though, that the pictures can't be JUST about the pet but have to have some furniture too...

 And, I am oh so jealous of this guy at the top right now!





You may have noticed a few feline friends creeping in there. I think it shows I'm not dog exclusive. But perhaps, might allude to what is in the pipelines? Hmmmmm...something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment